We will learn how to delete Instagram accounts. So let’s begin to delete your account on Instagram, the process is the same for Android as well as iOS devices. you don’t need to worry, if you’re on Android first make sure that you are connected with the Internet, and once connected with the internet, simply go and open your Instagram app.
So here we go once the Instagram app is open, just simply go and tap on your profile icon, at the right bottom corner.
Delete Instagram Account
- Click On your >> Profile Picture
Once you are here now go and tap on these three lines, at the right top corner.
2. Click On >> Three Line upper right-hand corner.
3. Now Click on The >> Setting From Menu
4. In Settings tap on the >> Help.
5. Now You need to tap on the Help Center.
6. help center would open a new menu here now what you need to do is simply click on the Three-Line
7. Then tap on Managing Your Account.
8. in Managing Your Account you need to tap on Delete Your Account.
9. How do I delete my Instagram account, this would open a drop-down menu, so here what you need to do is scroll down.
10. Here it says to go to the Delete Your Account page, you need to tap on this.
The cases if your this link to the help center is opened by a browser, you might need to enter your login, credentials like your username and password, just go through that process, once you are logged in, you will be the redirected to this delete your account page. So here you need to why are you deleting your account.
You need to select a reason for that, so tap on this now select any reason as you want to tap on done, and here you need to enter the password of your account, once you have entered your password, tap on permanently delete my account. So once you do so your account will be deleted.
11. Select the reason for your Account Then Type Your Password and tap the Delete Button.
In some cases, if you want to temporarily disable your account. it says if you are looking to take a break, and you can always temporarily disable your account. So this is for the permanent you would not be to recover, that in case if you want to temporarily disable your account.
You can simply go through this temporary disabling of your account, so here you can select a reason for this, you can enter the password, and temporarily disable that account. so you can go as you want, so hopefully it has helped you in disabling or deleting your Instagram account on Android. If you are like the post so share it with others Thank You.